• Thin, durable material for custom orthotics
• Composite structure provides thinness and high strength
• High resistance to crack, impact and fatigue
• Deep heel cups and directional rigidity for greater support and control
• Easy to mold
• Can be reheated and remolded
• Easy to machine and finish
• Indefinite shelf life, no special storage conditions required.
Choice of Rigidities
Ease-Flex - provides gentle control and support;
Semi-Rigid - thin, light, yet provides strong support with resilience and springiness;
Rigid - able to withstand the rigors of heavy use without concern for cracking or relaxing.
Ultra Rigid - provides maximum support and resilience